The program is a collaborative partnership working to establish a replicable academic - community service model that:
· Provides workforce development opportunities and hands on experience in population health for undergraduate and graduate students
· Expands street-level physical and mental health care, education and outreach opportunities to communities within our state that are in need of healthcare services
· Addresses social determinants of health through new and innovative programs, drawing from cross college and university engagement
· Promotes health and wellness in the workplace, educational and community settings
· Provides an opportunity for data collection and research and evaluation to continuously improve and sustain these efforts
The program is evaluated on an ongoing basis to determine future extension and sustainability of the model.